The Ohio Center for Law-Related Education (OCLRE) provides Ohio’s students and teachers with exciting academic programs and resources, designed to engage students in learning about government, law, and the importance of active citizenship.
Sponsored by the Supreme Court of Ohio, the Ohio Attorney General, the Ohio State Bar Association and the ACLU of Ohio Foundation, OCLRE’s programs and resources provide original and hands-on learning opportunities for students in grades 4-12.
Aligned with Ohio’s Learning Standards, OCLRE’s interactive programs spark lively classroom discussions and help students develop and enhance their problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
Educators continue to rely on us for:
- Hands-on curriculum
- Authentic assessment learning experiences
- Experienced teacher mentors
- Activities for use both in and out of the classroom
- Informative educator conferences
- Statewide participation opportunities
- Exciting competitions and showcases
- Contact hours and graduate credit
- Expert staff support
For questions or to learn more about the programs we offer, please contact us at oclreoclre.org or call 877-485-3510.